Monday, March 10, 2008

Crossword Puzzle




I chose to do the crossword puzzle for this activity. It was interesting and fun to create. I never thought to use Excel to create a crossword puzzle but I can’t believe how easy it was to make it. This is great for students to learn how to do. They can each create their own crossword puzzle based on their favorite book and share it with their classmates. It will help them learn new vocabularies while having fun.

It is very important for parents to be informed of what is going on in the classroom. As teachers we should always let parents feel welcome to discuss their child’s progress with assignments and activities. Having a good communication with parents will also help us teachers in knowing what our students are going through at home and what we can do to accommodate their needs.

I would not change anything. I would probably explore more activities that I could use in the classroom with this software.

No comments: